24 março 2011

RIP Elizabeth Taylor, Goddess

The Eyes have it...



Best Quotes:

1: "Big girls need big diamonds"
2: "I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
3: "I fell off my pink cloud with a thud."
4: "I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times."
5: "I don't think President Bush is doing anything at all about Aids. In fact, I'm not sure he even knows how to spell Aids."
6: "I really don't remember much about Cleopatra. There were a lot of other things going on."
7: "I suppose when they reach a certain age some men are afraid to grow up. It seems the older the men get, the younger their new wives get."
8: "Im a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive."
9: "I've been through it all, baby, I'm mother courage."
10: "Everything makes me nervous - except making films."
11: "I've only slept with men I've been married to. How many women can make that claim?"
12: "If someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down."
13: "Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses."
14: "Success is a great deodorant."
15: "You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal."
16: "It's not the having, it's the getting."
17: "Marriage is a great institution."
18: "People who know me well, call me Elizabeth. I dislike Liz."
19: "So much to do, so little done, such things to be."
20: "I don't like my voice. I don't like the way I look. I don't like the way I move. I don't like the way I act. I mean, period. So, you know, I don't like myself."


Check The Telegraph for the best coverage

Sem comentários: