26 junho 2009

RIP Farrah Fawcett




Because she was beautiful and strong, and a capable actress, one who tried to start changing the sempiternal beauty-versus-brains dogma.

Even this past Monday:

Though Farrah Fawcett is "fighting for her life," Ryan O'Neal tells Barbara Walters, "I've asked her to marry me, again, and she's agreed," ABC News reports.

"We will, as soon as she can, say yes," O'Neal, 68, says about his companion since 1980. "Maybe we can just nod her head," he said, with a laugh.

"I used to ask her to marry me all the time," O'Neal said for the interview to air Friday on 20/20. "But ... it just got to be a joke, you know. We just joked about it."

But now with Fawcett, 62, deteriorating from cancer, "I promise you, we will," says O'Neal. "Absolutely."

Sem comentários: