24 junho 2010

What could I cook?


From The Guardian (a partnership):

The recipe search engine from WhatCouldICook.com is now also running on guardian.co.uk. Learn about how it works and what kinds of commercial possibilities the case study demonstrates.

Daniel Levitt runs a recipe sharing web site called WhatCouldICook.com. He was an early beta user of the Open Platform who also helped us see what capabilities people wanted from the Guardian.

"I was really pleased to find out that I could use guardian.co.uk content for my website. Then when I learned I could integrate my search tool directly into guardian.co.uk and partner on a commercial deal I realised how powerful the Open Platform really was."

This brief case study shows how this partner used the Open Platform to get more out of his project than he would have been able to on his own.

Sem comentários: